Join Prospect's Education and Children's Services Group
If you're a professional working in education, children's services, early help or children's social care, join Prospect's Education and Children's Services Group
Three good reasons to join us:
- We are the only organisation to represent professionals in educational improvement, and speak authoritatively on their behalf
- We are experts in educational improvement, and our goal is to maintain the highest standards in a rapidly changing world.
- We have strong links with the parliamentary world and are active in a national network of organisations involved in education and children’s services, giving our members a voice in key debates and decisions.
Other benefits of membership include:
- a dedicated magazine about current developments in school and educational improvement
- access to career support and training services
- professional representation and free legal assistance for work-related issues, including salaries, contracts, conditions of service, workloads and pensions
- a range of benefits at preferential rates including professional indemnity insurance
- a free 24-hour legal helpline and personal injury compensation scheme
- guarantee to cover employment tribunal fees where the union agrees to represent you.