Prospect health plan
Prospect members have access to a low cost alternative to private medical insurance. Whilst it doesn't cover operations, it will save members money on ongoing medical expenses not covered by the NHS, such as trips to the dentist, optician, physio and much more.
Plans start at just £12.50 per month.
- You are covered for 100% of your ongoing medical expenses (up to generous annual maxima)
- Optical and dental cover for regular eye tests, glasses/lenses, x-rays, check-ups and treatment
- Pre-existing conditions covered on most benefits including specialist consultations and therapy treatments
- Therapy includes treatments such as physiotherapy, osteopathy, chiropractic, acupuncture and a wide range of alternative therapies
- You can also cover up to five dependent children, free of charge.
If you have an existing healthcare plan, call and find out how our scheme compares to other providers. You can switch to the Prospect health plan and be covered immediately.
These plans are only available to you and your family members as you are a member of Prospect: you won't find them on the high street or in surgeries.
The Prospect health plan is a healthcare cash plan; it should not be confused with private medical insurance schemes which are for treatment and surgery in private hospitals. Healthcare cash plans are designed to cover everyday healthcare costs that we all have to pay for, and our schemes support members with these everyday expenses.
Members - log in at the top right of the page to get more information.