“Let’s talk Prospect”
For the second year running we're holding a national 'union week' where we ask all reps and members to talk about Prospect to colleagues in their workplace. This year's Union Week will run from 16-20 October 2017. The aims are to:
- sign up new members – because more members means a stronger voice in your workplace
- increase Prospect’s profile with prospective members
- ensure that Prospect workforce-facing activity takes place in every branch
- get members and non-members in the workplace talking positively about Prospect
- have a longer-term impact, raising branch awareness that recruitment and organisation make a real difference.
Watch this space for more details, or keep an eye out for the #talkProspect hashtag on Twitter and Instagram. The Resources page will include materials you can use in your own workplace. Contact email@example.com if you've got any questions.
2016 Union Week round-up
Last year our branches organised over 500 recruitment and organising events across the union. Watch our video to see some of the highlights.