'Let’s talk Prospect'
Prospect organised a major recruitment and organising initiative in the week of 3-7 October 2016. Watch our video to see some of the action.
The theme was “Let’s talk Prospect” because we wanted to encourage positive discussions in your workplace.
The aims of the week were to:
- increase Prospect’s profile
- have Prospect workforce-facing activity in every branch
- get members and non-members in the workplace talking positively about Prospect
- sign up new members
- involve as many Prospect staff as possible in recruitment and organising activity
- ensure a legacy that recognises that R&O makes a difference.
You can see a round-up of all the events and activities via Storify.
For those who use Twitter, the hashtag was #talkProspect.
Keep the discussions going
You can view and download all the resources, which we are keen for reps to continue using, via our Resources page.
If you would like to organise events around "Let's talk Prospect" in your workplace, please get in touch via firstname.lastname@example.org