Job opportunities with Prospect
Any current vacancies we are advertising will be displayed on this page. If you are a member, please ensure you are logged in to be able to view member-only vacancies.
Member Service & Records Administrator
Waterloo – London
12 month fixed term contract Must be available to start w/c 12/3/2018
35 hours net per week as rostered (Shifts between 8am to 7.30pm - 7 hours per shift, plus breaks)
£24,889 - £29,717 (plus inner London weighting of 2,928)
Prospect is the trade union of choice for over 140,000 professionals, specialists and managers from across the UK. Our members vary from nuclear physicists and engineers to film directors and cinematographers – with many more in between. For each of these members we provide advice, support, representation, and a voice in government and industry policy. Join us and you can make a real difference to the lives of working people.
As a Member Service & Records Administrator within this department, you'll use your professional attitude, communication skills and customer service experience to deliver an excellent service to Prospect members.
As part of the Member Contact Centre you will have a big impact on member service by being the first point of contact for membership queries, maintaining the membership system and welcoming and assisting new members in joining Prospect. You will need to have a positive attitude, excellent attention to detail and good organisational skills to ensure the highest level of service is provided to new and existing Prospect Members.
This is a great opportunity for a customer focused administrator to join Prospect at an exciting time with plenty of scope for long term progression and development.
Knowledge & Skills
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills
- Comprehensive administration skills with excellent attention to detail
- Good organisational skills and the ability to prioritise workloads and meet deadlines
- Strong data entry & IT skills
- Ability to solve customer problems in a professional manner
- Influencing skills
- Ability to follow processes and systems
- Experience of working in a customer service environment
- Proven administration experience (preferably in membership services)
- Experience of providing excellent customer focused service by email, writing and over the telephone
- Demonstrable evidence of organising a high workload
- Experience working with data and databases, ensuring quality, integrity, and accuracy of data
Please e-mail your CV and covering letter to email@example.com detailing how you meet the competencies outlined in the role profile. The closing date for applications is 12 noon, Friday 2 March 2018.
Prospect is an equal opportunities employer