What can an eBranch do for you?
Prospect's free eSite system gives your branch or section its own website, with no need to worry about set-up, design or hosting. All you need is internet access and a web browser.
Your starting point is a home page which can only be seen by members of your branch or section. This is an essential part of the system, and at its most basic it should give your members information about your branch or section, and include a named contact if they have any queries.
In addition to your home page, you can create up to ten other members-only pages, and can also use any or all of the following 6 modules:
- upload documents
- publish brief news updates
- send mass emails to all your reps or members without the need to maintain your own distribution lists
- host a members-only discussion forum
- view online lists of your members, recent leavers and recent joiners (only available to branch/section officers - for data protection reasons this information is not available to other reps). Please note that this module is not available on its own - at the very least, you need to set up and manage a members' home page.)
- create up to ten 'public' web pages for recruitment or campaign purposes.
You don't need any special software or html skills: everything is done through a web browser and a built-in content management system which is similar to a word processing package.
When your members log into the Prospect site they automatically get access to your eSite.
- FIND OUT MORE: Log in now (top right of browser) to download the user guides below, get access to a demo eBranch, and see full details of how to apply.