Prospect Hydrographic Office
Members only - eBranch user guide
You will first need to register to use the main Prospect website which you are on now, which then also gives you access to our Hydro eBranch - to do this...
- Click on the First-time login' link on the right-hand side.
- Enter your Membership Number, surname and home postcode. These will be checked against the Prospect membership database and if they are verified you will be asked to set up a personal password and a reminder question and answer. (If you need supplying with your membership number, please contact the Chairman, John Bird)
- You should then be logged onto the Prospect website (your name should appear at the top right of the screen).
2. How to amend your details:
- Click on Your personal profile', just under your logged-in name.
- Here you have the chance to amend any details that are out of date, e.g. home address, UKHO section etc.
- Please could you enter a current email address -either your work email address, i.e. firstname.lastname@example.org and select work' as your preferred email contact or your home email address if you check your emails there regularly (we wouldn't want you to miss any urgent info!).
- Click on submit' at the bottom of the page.
3. How to open up the eBranch
- Click on Your eBranch' on the right-hand side of the screen, again under your logged in name.
- If you need assistance with any of the above, please contact George Hicks.