Improve your local communication with an eStructure
If your branch or section wants its own website but doesn't have the time, expertise or resources to set up, design and host a site from scratch, Prospect can help.
Our eStructure system gives you a private area of the website which can only be seen by members of your branch or section. You can create up to ten members-only pages, and use any or all of the following modules:
- upload documents
- publish brief news updates
- send mass emails to all your reps or members without the need to maintain your own distribution lists
- host a members-only discussion forum
- view online lists of your members, recent leavers and recent joiners (only available to branch/section officers; for data protection reasons this information is not available to other reps.)
- create up to ten 'public' web pages for recruitment or campaign purposes.
When one of your members logs into the Prospect site they will automatically get access to your eStructure.
Please log in now to download the documents listed below.
A brief 2-page guide to our eStructures (eBranches, eNetworks etc), including details of how to access our demo eBranch for training purposes.
Full instructions for administrators of our eStructure system for branches, sections, groups, networks and sectors. Version 3 - February 2012