Women in STEM: want to get the measure of your career?
This free conference aims to equip participants with the awareness, skills and strategies to plan and manage a career in STEM, and to:
- understand the opportunities and potential challenges that women can face in the workplace and how to turn these into positive experiences.
- learn about influencing skills and strategies for resilience.
- create a healthier and more productive lifestyle.
- create a networking toolkit to build effective relationships.
- familiarise themselves with the metrology research and facilities at NPL.
Due to funding restrictions, the event is only open to Prospect members who are English tax payers. For more info and to register contact Lindsay Chapman firstname.lastname@example.org 07738 312037View map
There are no documents for this event