Prospect's headquarters is in London SE1, near Waterloo station. We also have offices in:
Most Prospect members should speak to their local rep or branch secretary in the first instance. There is a list of your local reps on the 'your union contacts' page (logged-in users only).
Members working in the communications, media and digital industries only can contact the Wimbledon Helpdesk in the first instance on 020 8971 6060 or email@example.com
Our main telephone switchboard number is 020 7902 6600.
If you know the individual person you want to contact at Prospect, our e-mail addresses follow the format firstname.lastname@example.org
If you don't know the name of the person but your query is about one of the following matters please use the specified email address:
- Joining Prospect: email@example.com
- Media enquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Profile - our members' journal: email@example.com
- Subscription rates, subscription payments or membership records: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website queries or suggestions: email@example.com
If none of the above is relevant you can contact firstname.lastname@example.org. This is a referral centre for general enquiries and it can take some time for your message to be passed onto the appropriate department.